When you first think of using Virtual Private Networks (VPNs), there are a lot of obvious benefits that users may use them for; encryption, privacy, and security.
However, did you know that there are plenty of other interesting uses for VPNs that you may not have even been aware of?
Check out these 13 cool uses for a VPN that you may never have thought of!
1) Stream Netflix US library from outside the US.
2) Prevent DDoS attacks while gaming online.
3) Score cheaper flights, hotels, shopping by appearing from different regions.
4) P2P/Torrent in peace.
5) Watch free online TV in other countries (BBC, ABC, CBS etc.)
6) Unlock global stream content (Hulu, Pandora, Spotify, YouTube etc.)
7) Use social media & surf sites blocked in countries like China, Russia, Turkey.
8) Surf safely on free Wifi at cafes & airports.
9) Access blocked sites at work or in college.
10) Avoid ISP, government, workplace tracking.
11) Stop your credit/debit card being blocked overseas when ordering online by connecting to a home country server.
12) Cross borders for online shopping (Steam, iTunes, Playstation etc.)
13) And well… Let’s just leave it at that, shall we? 😀